Now that it’s officially warm and the weather is calling you outside, here are a few cheap and easy backyard DIY projects we found from BuzzFeed that can really spice things up and turn your backyard into something so amazing you’ll never want to go inside!
- Save your pinecones for bedding, which will keep pups and cats out of your plants.
- Use an Ikea curtain system as an impromptu shade during the summer. Attach one side to the house and the other side to a pole or tree, then slide the curtains across for shade.
- Repurpose an old chandelier as a bird feeder.
- Spray paint pebbles with glow-in-the-dark paint to light a path at night.
- Make treated pine cones for colored fire in your fire pit.
- Sew together a giant pillow quilt for picnics, sleepovers, or outdoor movie viewing.
- A bucket table provides a storage space for things you don’t want to leave out in the rain, like citronella candles and pillows.
- Build a giant xylophone that your kids will love.
If you try one of these cheap and easy backyard DIY projects, or have one of your own, comment below and send us a pic! We love to see what you do!
[gravityform id=”3″ title=”true” description=”true”]